Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fitness #2 - blog 8/30

Okay bitches - I'M BACK!

heh heh

Yes I'm back. Feeling better. Taking antibiotics for sinus infection & infected sweat gland (fancy). Time to jump back on the horse and today's topic is ... well you read the title, you know the topic.

Here's my admission: I haven't worked out in like 2 weeks. Unless you count that night when we were watching that low-carb chef on Fit-TV and the belly dancing show came on afterwards and I tried to belly dance for like a minute. So there is that.

I've got the props (new running shoes, MP3 player, cute water bottle, good sports bras); just need to find the attitude again! No, not the crappy attitude smarty-pants, obviously I've got a good grip on that one; the positive, "I CAN DO THIS" attitude.

Oh, and I've also got the motivation in the form of a hyooge pile of summer clothes from last year that ARE NOT way too big for me like they should be. It's the story of my life - one step forward, two steps back.

But I'm working on it.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY!!!

    Infected sweat gland, eh? Very fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok babe...I am done with school next week...where and when? I need a friend with the motivation...and one with a smart assed attitude works just fine too!

    Hope you feel better soon. I am down with a kidney infection...ahhh this is the life!

    ReplyDelete