Sunday, April 12, 2009

Five Things: #1

1. We don't have a dog anymore. I'm sad about this, and it feels like an epic failure on my part ... but on some level it's a huge relief. *sigh*

2. I've had cravings for hot tamales and boneless hot wings. I could eat hot wings for all 3 meals and hot tamales for dessert and snacks all day long. Maybe I should also develop a craving for Tums, because with a diet like that, I will surely need them!

3. I'm on Twitter. I don't get it. I get updates from Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, Soleil Moon Frye, and Rainn Wilson among a bunch of mere mortals. I have the account for work/networking purposes and I see the value of a business being on twitter but for the rest of us? It just seems so egocentric.(do you have a twitter account? no offense intended!)

4. You know those crazy people who live in houses filled with junk and refuse? Some days I'm so overwhelmed with the details of life that I can *totally* see how they get to that point. And while I like my stuff, I really don't like clutter.

5. When I'm really really stressed out, I carry a big purse with lots of stuff. I buy a lot of books and a lot of magazines. I surround myself with reading materials to comfort myself.

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to see a daily blogging as you promised. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment is : I don't get Twitter.

    ReplyDelete