Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Size matters.

Yeah so get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about my purse. More specifically, this one:



A very fabulous, faux-snakeskin bucket from Target that I bought to reward myself for something. Now here is the cautionary part of this tale:



That's all the crap I feel obligated to carry around with me, since I have such a hyooge freakin purse. Including:

- 2 magazines
- Nintendo DS (with fab new Scrabble game)
- 5 pens
- enough trash to fill a sandwich baggie (stuffed FULL)
- Day planner
- Note pad
- Pack of reusable shopping bags
- All the stuff I collected at the race this weekend (including my number and medal)

Just add black eyeliner and I would be the Basket Case from the Breakfast Club ...

1 comment:

  1. I just have to get a particular dissertation concerning in fact little find. I just was basically researching throughout one or two online site not to mention saw essay writing service. Are actually many solid and should I just make an effort these products through. I'm sure even on a little deadline day not to mention simply cannot afford to pay to pick out unwanted novelist.

    ReplyDelete