Thursday, April 16, 2009

Work #1

Ugh. Work now = overwhelmed by details!

Yes, I'm doing what is pretty much a dream job of mine. Yes, it's way more information than I thought I could successfully manage. Every month it's "DEADLINE" and I work under a heightened sense of reality to bring it all to fruition ... just to have to do it all over again next month. Anything in that magazine that does not have a writer credit generally was written by me.

My first real job, where I had an actual paycheck, was working in a kitchen at a restaurant/bar. Next I did a stint as a checker at Shop-kO (the pre-WalMart of WI) that was very short-lived. A summer at a photo processing plant. A few years of night shift screen printing at a factory. Then the Air Force. TMI for now, that's a blog for another day!

Now I have to go so I can actually attend to said work, to free up time for a run & a pedi.

Peace out

4 comments:

  1. I am very proud of you! Week one of daily blogging is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here and I read it...my feedback is: feet are gross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading, too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading too! And pedicures rock!!!

    ReplyDelete