Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work #2 10/30

I have confession that may or may not surprise you: I have a love/hate relationship with my job. I love being the editor of a magazine, even if it is just a small local magazine. It's mine. I'm ridiculously proud of that. It was a dream of mine, something that I thought I would never attain because how many magazine editors live in OK? Well, at least one that I know of.

I've had a myriad of jobs in my lifetime, and after HS, as hard as I tried to avoid becoming embroiled in computers and going to college, I ended up excelling in the field of computers and loving college. I harbor a secret dream of going back to college and studying Latin and physics, which I believe has more to do with the fact that I wish I had the time for such pursuits more than I'm really interested in those pursuits per se.

So you will hear me fuss, fight and complain when it's deadline time but know that deep down, it really makes me happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. It is ALL ABOUT YOU in the end! It's your's....and it' ok that you have bad days.....stress can be productive and it can bring out a creative focus too! Hang in there. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud! It is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete