Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fitness #3 - 13/30

Yesterday I ran. I did a lap around the track and it nearly killed me. I had to stop and walk. Part of the problem was that I started off too fast (in an effort to get finished faster!), part of the problem was that it's been a month and my breathing rhythm was off. Today my muscles are sore. I wish that I could commit more of my time to fitness, but I don't know how and it's so frustrating. I try to eat good but then inevitably snarf down something fattening when I'm not even hungry. It's like I'm disconnected from myself, not tuned in.

I'm pissed that I might need to buy an iPod. Ugh. I don't want to. But I want the Nike + and that's about the only way to get one. I've priced other options and all are well over $300. For under $200 I can get a nano and the Nike +. It would appear that resistance is futile but I'm not happy about it.

Time to make the donuts ...
Mari

1 comment: