Thursday, July 02, 2009

Good morning, old lady.

I'm 39.
Almost 40.
I act considerably more ... immature.
But I'm here none-the-less.
Mortgage, 2 kids, 2 cars, credit cards, swing set, job, deadlines, sensible shoes, vitamins, laptop: these are the trappings of my grown-up life.

I complain, whine, bitch, moan, rage against various machines but wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks for being my friend.
Thanks for coming along on this crazy ride with me.
Thanks for helping to make Oklahoma a place I could be happy to live.

Happy birthday to me, indeed. :)
XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, my friend! I hope it was everything you wanted it to be...and that 39 is a great year! I hope it is full of GNOs, Date nights and some YOU time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was good! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be on this ride with you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete