Thursday, October 22, 2009

In honor of my sister and niece coming to visit, I give you our favorite 70s mix CD:

That 70s CD

track list:
1. Amie – Pure Prairie League
2. Love Rollercoaster – Ohio Players
3. Spirit in the Sky – Norman Greenbaum
4. We Want the Funk – George Clinton
5. Dancin’ in the Moonlight – King Harvest
6. Hot Rod Lincoln – Commander Cody & his Lost Planet Airmen
7. Brandy – Looking Glass
8. Black Betty – Ram Jam
9. Werewolves of London – Warren Zevon
10. Brick House – Commodores
11. Do You Know What I Mean – Lee Michaels
12. Keep On Dancin - Marvin Gaye
13. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
14. Don’t Pull Your Love Out – Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds
15. I’ll Take You There – Staples Singers
16. Stuck in the Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
17. Jungle Boogie – Kool & the Gang
18. Kung Fu Fighting – Carl Douglas
19. Can’t You See – Marshall Tucker Band
20. Oh What a Night – Frankie Valli
21. Let’s Stay Together – Reverand Al Green
22. Seasons in the Sun – Terry Jacks

Also in honor of this rarified occasion, I shall be making a new 70s mix ... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment