Friday, October 09, 2009

Rocktober 9

This month, I'm not airing the drama; I'm letting the music talk for me. And today, I find that I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. Therefore, it's a day for Music from the Motion Picture Pulp Fiction.



Track List:
Pumpkin & Honey Bunny
Misirlou - Dick Dale & his Del-Tones
Royale With Cheese
Jungle Boogie - Kook & the Gang
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Bustin' Surfboards - The Tornadoes
Lonesome Town - Ricky Nelson
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Zed's Dead, Baby
Bullwinkle Part II - The Centurians
Jack Rabbit Slim's Twist Contest
You Never Can Tell - Chuck Berry
Girl, You'll be a Woman Soon - Urge Overkill
If Love is a Red Dress - Maria McKee
Bring Out the Gimp
Comanche - The Revels
Flowers on the Wall - The Statler Brothers
Personality Goes a Long Way
Surf Rider - The Lively Ones
Ezekiel 25:17

No comments:

Post a Comment