Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rocktober.

I remember when I was in HS, they started referring to October as Rocktober. I thought it was dumb. I still kind of do. But I'm going to use it as a challenge. Every day I shall dip into my CD catalog and rock out to a different artist. Let's begin, shall we?

The Rocktober 1st artist is ... [drumroll]... Blondie, Best of Blondie.

Track list:

Heart of Glass
Dreaming
The Tide is High
In the Flesh
Sunday Girl
Hanging on the Telephone
Rapture
One Way or Another
(I'm Always Touched by Your) Presence Dear
Call Me
Atomic
Rip Her to Shreds

This time I really did visit the CD rack to pull it. I'm pleased with the choice, although not a fan of all the songs. I'm happy that it's family-friendly as I'll be in the car with the boy for a good part of the day today as we run from one end of town to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment