Tuesday, October 13, 2009

tris-kai-dek-a-pho-bi-a!

In High School, one fine Friday the 13th, I recall one of the science teachers chanted this, got his whole class involved in the study of the fear of the number 13. I was not in that class (I was not that academically-minded as a teen & I believe that this was a more advanced class than applied science), but that chanting stuck with me.

But I digress; today's musical stylings are brought to us by Alice in Chains / Dirt which really has nothing to do with my time in high school as this came out years later. Also, thx to Tracie who was listening to Them Bones and got me thinking!


Track list:
Them Bones
Dam That River
Rain When I Die
Down in a Hole
Sickman
Rooster
Junkhead
Dirt
God Smack
Iron Man
Hate to Feel
Angry Chair
Would?

2 comments:

  1. We have formed a bloc to compose any paper writer on trustessaywriting.com. This is mainly therefore, many as you boost these online utilitys on your blog, most of them are truly letting us below. We assume this choose contribute lead seniors begone from the flagrant locations.


    ReplyDelete