Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The one where I declare that September is random quote month

It's September. I feel like I should have something more profound to say about that. So I've decided that for the month of September, I'm goin to post a random quote a day (using a random number generator to pick quotes from a reference book that I have).

I haven't yet had a full cup of coffee this morning, so this may or may not be a good idea, but here goes nothing.

Expenditure rises to meet income - C. Northcote Parkinson
Hmm. Not very awe-inspiring, but I've certainly found it to be true. Let's hope that tomorrow's quote takes us out of the "Business, Capitalism and Corporate Enterprise" section of my book or else this endeavor will fail before I get a good start!

Off to get caffeinated.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Dennis-Smith7:14 AM

    Loving Random Quote Month! Thanks for adding a little introspection to my days.

    ReplyDelete