Saturday, October 09, 2010

John and Paul and George and Ringo.

So I picked a song for today but couldn't just leave well-enough alone. My pick?
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison

Can't have one little Beatle standing all alone, so I also chose:
Band on the Run – Paul McCartney and Watching the Wheels – John Lennon

I searched for some Ringo, but all I could come up with was:
With a Little Help from my Friends – Beatles/Ringo Starr

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

And I'm sure you've heard people say that you're either Beatles or Rolling Stones, but I've never subscribed to that belief. I've got them both, and I like them both, but they are completely different animals. I don't find much similarity between the two bands, aside from the fact that they both came out of England around the same time.

Now that being said, I've never been a huge Beatles fan, either. Though you could argue with me being in that this is my 2nd Beatles-related post of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment