Friday, October 01, 2010

October? RAWKtober!

Okay, so last month was "pick a random quote" month, and that turned out swell.
So how do I top that?
How do I do something even more awesome than that!?
How indeed ...

Well, first of all it's October, so of course that means [R]october ... but it needs to be even better! So
RAWKtober it is.
A random song a day for each day in October.
Some days there will be more! But just one to start.
And our first song, chosen at random through my personal iTunes?
Aerosmith: Come Together
This is perhaps my most very favorite remakes. First of all, I remember the movie it came from, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. It was awesome. Second of all, Steven Tyler's voice is perfectly suited for the song. See for yourself:



Dude, is that the Solid Gold set they're singing on?
RAWK on, readers! Tune in tomorrow for another random nugget.

2 comments:

  1. That you'd even have and inkling what the Solid Gold set looks like.. is one of the MANY reasons I freakin' wub your ass... RAWK on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude ... Solid Gold? I wanted to be that dancer with the 5 foot long hair, she was bad-ass! I want to find that show on video!

    ReplyDelete