Monday, October 24, 2011

Eye of the Beholder

Monday. Morning. Metallica.
Eye of the Beholder because it has some of my mostveryfavorite lyrics.




Do you feel what I feel? Bittering distress. Who decides what you express?

Do you take what I take? Endurance is the word. Moving back instead of forward seems to me absurd


Do you fear what I fear? Living properly. Truths to you are lies to me.


Do you choose what I choose? More alternatives. Energy derives from both the plus and negative
.

Do you need what I need? Boundaries overthrown. Look inside, to each his own
.

Do you trust what I trust? Me, myself and I. Penetrate the smoke screen, I see through the selfish lie
.

Do you know what I know? Your money and your wealth. You silence just to hear yourself
.

Do you want what I want? Desire not a thing. I hunger after independence, lengthen freedom's ring
.

No comments:

Post a Comment