Friday, October 28, 2011

Like, okay, whatever.

So, in honor of my costume for tonight's Halloween party festivities:
Exhibit A: the awesome costume accoutrements.
I give you the top ten songs of 1985 (according to Billboard):
  1. Careless Whisper, Wham!
  2. Say You, Say Me, Lionel Richie
  3. Separate Lives, Phil Collins & Marilyn Martin
  4. I Want to Know What Love Is, Foreigner
  5. Money for Nothing, Dire Straits
  6. We Are the World, USA for Africa
  7. Broken Wings, Mr. Mister
  8. Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears for Fears
  9. The Power of Love, Huey Lewis & the News
  10. We Built This City, Starship
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you define "craptastic" in 10 easy steps.
I am in awe of how horribly awful the music of 1985 was. Surely there was something that soothed my ears back then? Surely I did not listen to all of this, did I? Oh, yes I did. All that AND Rick Springfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment