Friday, November 04, 2011

I can haz playlist.

Damn that Ace Frehley.
I'm minding my own business, feeling a cold coming on, sitting on the couch, watching the Today Show. And then comes Ace Frehley and the obligatory accompanying theme song, Back in the New York Groove.
So, naturally, I made a playlist.

So I got on the laptop & one thing led to another and pretty soon I had a hard-rocking playlist that makes me happy.

The playlist is called "25 Rock Songs" but I gave up after 15 and couldn't change the name. I wanted to call it "you got your cock rock in my peanut butter" but thought that might be offensive. But really, isn't that what it is?

[AWESOME PLAYLIST REDACTED BY POWERS THAT BE]

And today's NaBloPoMo prompt:When you are writing, do you use a pen or a computer?
The not simple answer? I use both. Sometimes it's easier to write up a post or a story or what have you the old-fashioned way. Especially if I'm somewhere and don't have my computer available. But sometimes it's easier to spill it all out through the keyboard, where the paragraphs are portable and can be arranged easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment