Thursday, November 03, 2011

NaBloPoMo

So I'm hoping to post every day this month, so that kind of makes me a part of the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month, wherein I post every day for 30 days) movement. I know; you're excited, right?


I tried to do the NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month, wherein I write 3,000 or so words per day and finish a novel at the end of 30 days) challenge a few years prior, but fizzled out after a few days. This, however, maybe I can stick to? Yeah, we'll see.

Anyway! I have a song for you today, too. It's my earworm for today.
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Easily.



But if I do the NaBloPoMo, there are ideas each day for posts and I am not keeping up with those, so please allow me to catch up:

1. What is your favorite part about writing?Catharsis. Writing, for the most part, is a release.

2. If you knew whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?This is a tough one, because it's totally dependent on when I write this. Right now, I'd like a bottomless cup of coffee and a full breakfast from George Webb's (2 eggs over medium, sausage links AND bacon -- hey, it's my last meal, right? -- white toast with butter, hashbrowns extra crispy with onions and cheese). Ask me closer to lunch and that will change. Ask me tomorrow and I might want yogurt. I love food but am one of those people who like to plan ahead.

3. Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?
Yes, I can listen to music if I'm writing non-fiction but if I'm writing fiction, I need quiet or no lyrics. Otherwise I just start singing along and get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment