Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello, again; hello

Anyone else get a Neil Diamond earworm from that title? I love Neil Diamond. Unironically. For reals, yo.

But, I digress; and really, that's been my problem this summer ... digressing and running off following fairies (or trolls, as the case may be) running tangents all over this world. And SongPop, the newest Facebook game sensation.

And that's where I've been. So, what else is new?

Well, I'll tell you. I've been working on a tale about a girl and a troll (see what I did right there? Tied it all back together, to that earlier troll reference. And you thought it was just a random tangent! Sometimes I make sense. Don't let it shock you).

Check out that third name down
... ain't it purty!?
Along with my multiple day jobs, I have always longed to be a writer.

Not like one who writes, like on blogs and social media and such (been there, done that, do that now); but one who writes things that other people pay for the privilege of reading. And now that's happening.

I'm going to be a part of the Buzz Books anthology, Something Wicked, writing a paranormal story about a girl who finds out something amazing. Oh, and there are trolls.

The anthology was announced earlier this month (here), and I couldn't be happier to make my fictional debut here, in the company of so many other awesome writers.

So be sure to keep your ears open. Something Wicked will be available soon, paperback and e-book. And I'd be more than happy to sign your copy. :)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play SongPop. I almost have enough coins to unlock that punk playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment