Friday, October 26, 2012

26 : Friday

You ever have one of those days where you wake up and you think that it's going to be a great day, but then, in quick succession, other people's problems crop up and knock you off that happy path you're walking, before you've even had coffee!?


That.

So, this.


And this is pretty indicative of the rap section of my music library. Rap mixed with rock hybrid is more my style. Or maybe some old-school (Rob Base, Sugar Hill Gang) and of course the 80s masters (Grandmaster Flash, Beastie Boys, Run DMC). And the angry stuff (Eminem). Oh, and the dancey stuff (Flo Rida, Hustle & Flow soundtrack).

And that's all I got.

Happy Friday, yo.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, that's all you got in the way of rap, huh? I'm laughing - it's more than I have! But I shouldn't say that because I actually have Kid Rock in my music library, and I have no room to talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's most of it right there. I've also got Kid Rock & some others (does 311 count? Limp Bizkit?) but these are the ones that stuck out. :)

      Delete