Friday, November 23, 2012

The one where I take a break

Yes, I slacked for a few days. Tired of these prompts! Tired of the introspection. It gets a bit old after a bit, this navel gazing, doesn't it?


Where is your favorite place to read? I'm not particular. Anywhere I have a book or a Kindle or a magazine or a whatever with words on it is my favorite place to read.

When was the last time that you cried? Why? The last time I cried was at the doctor's office, when I found out that I would have to revamp my lifestyle. That's a tall order for anyone, and while on many levels I was ready to go there, I really wasn't ready to go there. But I went there. Then I cried a few weeks later, on a piece of cardio equipment at the gym, when I realized that the changes I was making were working. Amazing breakthrough moment for me.

What is the hardest word for you to say? This is supposed to be one of those deep and meaningful moments where you say that "sorry" or "love" or something like that is the hardest, right? Well, the hardest thing for me to say is the phrase/title "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" due to an "r" pronunciation problem.

Happy Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment