Monday, August 05, 2013

Music Monday: Randomly Done

So I'm getting breakfast ready, making some sandwiches for a picnic, reading us to get out of the house for the day. The news is on in the background. I hear the word "pressure."

So I sing the word. "Pressure."



And my son stars to bob his head a little & sings "dun-dun-dun-duh-dun-dun-dun." Not the Vanilla Ice version with the extra little cymbal ting (high hat; with a souped up tempo) And then I'm turning off the TV and cranking up the iTunes. Here's our random Monday playlist:

[AWESOME PLAYLIST REDACTED BY POWERS THAT BE]

And then, since I "went there" and dropped the Vanilla Ice name, it makes me think of this:


And further, since I started dancing when I was listening to my awesome playlist, but I had to stop dancing when I realized that my dancing? Looked like this (you get the full effect in the first 10 seconds. Watch further only if you feel so compelled).



No comments:

Post a Comment