Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Epic

The one with all the randomness.
Title of the post: random song in iTunes.
Body of post: five questions generated using random number generator from a blog post found Googling random questions.

So, is the water warm enough? Shall we begin?

1. Do you lick the yogurt lid?
No, but I scrape it with the spoon. It's a consistency thing. The stuff that sticks to the lid needs to be stirred into the body of the yogurt or pudding or whatever.
2. If you were a superhero, what outfit would you wear?
For sure a cape. Because my normal life does not call for enough potential for cape wearing. I would also wear the jeans from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. And cowboy boots. I would be a superhero like Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse... The best damn cooler in the business.
3. What type of music do you like?
This is the kind of question that comes up in a random question generator and you're like nuh-uh! She planted that one. But nope, it was random and I committed to committing to the questions that popped up. And lucky for me they didn't suck so I could remain honest. (whew!) Do I even have to answer this one, though? I like punk, I like bluegrass, I like ska. I like music that moves me. I like good music. I don't like music that's purposely mean or rude/offensive without also being funny. It's a complicated formula that's constantly being refined.

3a. Playlist of random songs starting with the title song:
Epic (Faith No More)
Afternoon Delight (Starland Vocal Band)
Rock the Casbah (The Clash)
Pancho & Lefty (Willie Nelson version)
Heart-Shaped Box (Nirvana)
Tik Tok (Ke$ha)
Rock Lobster (B-52s)
Ride the lighting (Metallica)
I Ran (Flock of Seagulls)
On the Loose (Saga)

Registering shock and awe that this playlist reflects no Rancid or Transplants since virtually every one of my playlists does.
4. Have you ever made a ball of twine or rubberbands?
I have not. I have made a ball of yarn before. Does that count?
5. Have you ever raised money for charity?
I have not, but I have given money to charity. Well, I have participated in operations to raise money for charity but they weren't my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment